Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shining Down

Jerry and I are in Atlanta....talk about rain. Goodness, it's been raining so much that houses are flooded, roads are closed, schools are closed....forecast called for rain today too but little Brianna and her T-18 friend, Christina took care of business today and had the sun shining for us. Christina is the daughter of Mills and Kathryn, whom now reside here in Atlanta. They are the first couple we met with a child with T-18. Christina lived here on earth for 13 months but without even having to say it, she still resides here on earth in her mother, father, grandparents, and many others including us. It's comforting to know that today both Brianna and Christina were smiling down upon us with BIG rays of sunshine. Thank you sweet angel pies.

Kathryn was gracious enough to spend the day with me. We talked, cried, talked, laughed, window-shopped. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. A big thank you Kathryn for your time.

4 comments:

  1. praise God for friends who know our pain, carry our cross with theirs, and walk in our joy and sorrow! Praying for your time there...praying for the "normal" you are trying to find, while not "trying" to replace your time...ah, words fail me. I'm just with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is nice that you could share your day with someone who totally gets it. Be careful with all that flooding. Praying for you, Jerry and Ashely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you and Kathryn were able to spend time together. I met her through you. And, like you, she is one of those wonderful people who I have never met, but would very much like to.
    Continue to take extra special care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just coming by for a Brianna fix!!! LOve you...

    ReplyDelete