(Direct from Bri's Daddy)
We have an update for all of you and so far it is good news to report. Brianna is out of ICU and she has her own room. When she checked in yesterday she was severely dehydrated and they had a real hard time finding a vein that would remain stable enough to take fluids. She was not looking so good. Very pale and frail. The doctors are thinking that she has rota virus which I have not googled yet but they still don't know for sure. If she continues to improve at the pace she is on we feel we might be able to get out of here sometime tomorrow. Of course it is dependent on the diagnoses. We are currently waiting on test results. We can not say "thank you" enough for your prayers and concern for our family. Thanks be to God!