Monday, September 10, 2007

Wanting to Go Home

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2007 03:41 PM, EDT
As of today, we have been here two weeks now and we are more than ready to go home. Looks like Brianna will be getting a G-tube since she is not consuming enough calories by mouth. Something we are working on daily. We are waiting for the doctors to get back with us with a scheduled date for insertion of the G-tube. We are hoping for as early as Tuesday morning. Once that is done, we will have to wait another 24 hours until they will utilize the G-tube. If everything goes well, we hope to be home by the end of the week. The insertion of the G-tube shouldn't be a complicated procedure but, with Brianna's trisomy condition, anything could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment