Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Here We Are


Getting ready for bed....

so I put Brianna in her bed, knowing she is ready for the sand man....go into the room minutes later and this is what i find....

did I tell you that her Physical Therapist said as a general rule...that if a child is sitting up by 2 years of age, that eventually they will walk....yeah, you read that correctly...we believe Brianna will walk...she continues to be such a fighter...nothing keeps our baby girl down......oh my goodness....life is god, I meant to say...life is good....hmmmmm. typo or.........

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo proud of you sweet Bri!!!
    I am sure you will walk, you are doing so well on all fours and sitting. She is such a fighter and I don't doubt she will be leading the group of our girlies! I love her room (of what I can see), so maybe now you will take a picture of her entire room. Thank you for the update and the picture. I love to see them.
    also I looked up flights for the conference. Even though I don't like flying, not sure I can do the 19 hrs. drive if I go it alone. Will wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys, Brianna looks so pretty, thanks for keeping us posted. love, debbie

    ReplyDelete