Saturday, February 7, 2009

3 Little Miracles All Together




MONDAY, JANUARY 19, 2009 10:36 AM, EST
What a weekend! We went to Houston, Jerry, Brianna and myself (Ashley stayed in Orlando to attend a church retreat) to meet little Annabel. Oh, she is gorgeous! Imagine our surprise when not only did we meet Annabel but we also met Rachel who is 9 months old and also diagnosed with Trisomy 18. Three of these beautiful babies in one room. Living and breathing. Bless my husband who was present listening to three women talk about their baby girls. I would say all of us learned something new in caring for our girls.

More later. Bri's fussing for some attention.

This is one of my absolute favorite photos...our little angels


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you are up and running. Thank you for taking the time to get this done. I can't wait to see all your precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the pictures on the blog and the colors you used around the sides. When you said you would get it up and running you meant it. I won't be able to come like I wished due to the girls sports schedules, Playoffs! I so wish I could be there for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete