Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Just read my last post

and cried like a baby.  This upcoming weekend, Sept 3, will be 10 years since you died.  So long ago, but not really.  I've had many dreams about a little girl that I know in my dreams has been gone for too long but now, there's no face, but I know it's you.  I'm determined to make this year a "good" Sept 3rd, and not to dwell on the past....appreciating and being grateful for the good times.  God, how I wish I could hold you in my arms and smell your sweet baby-girl scent.  Forever Bri, I will love and cherish your memories. 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your smile today Brianna. You gave me hope for Alyssa when I was told not have any. You live on in our hearts. Continuing to pray for you Brenda and hoping you are well. It’s hard to fathom it’s been 10 years! What a journey.❣️Trish

    ReplyDelete