Thursday, January 11, 2018

It was you!!

It's been years but I dreamt of you last night.  You know how dreams are, all of a sudden there you are in your stroller and I'm pushing it, we are walking into church, late.  The church is filled with children with one pew open for us.  The pastor looks up and acknowledges us,  I sit down, reach over and pick you up, so happy to see you, wondering without thinking too much, of where you have been.  I pull you close in my arms and hold you tight, and you keep repeating mama, mama, over and over.  I say out loud to you, "I've missed you so much" and you reply --  "I know".   and then I wake up thanking God for the visit with you.  Like I said, it's been years and many times I have tried to find you in my dreams to no avail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment