Thursday, December 4, 2008

19 Months Old

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2008 10:07 PM, EST
Back to the doctor today for Bri's 18 month checkup (she is 19 months). Dr. Chaban made me feel really good. He told me what a fantastic mother I am to Brianna. That Jerry and I should be proud of ourselves for the care we give her. Something I don't quite understand...doesn't every parent give their child this type of love and care? Don't answer that. I already know. Anyway. Bri's lungs are clear (Yeahhhhh!!!) and she looks fantastic. Still weighs only 20 lbs which concerns me a little. She hasn't gained any weight (not has she lost any) in the last month. I spoke to her dietician yesterday and we are upping her caloric intake to see if that will add some weight to her. She is just so darn cute. She is like this little person. No longer a 'baby' although since she is petite, she is often mistaken for a 'baby'. And talk about a personality....I can't tell you how excited I am about this holiday season. Last year it was bittersweet. At that time in my mind I thought it was going to be the only Christmas with Bri and honestly, it was a very difficult time and now the only way to describe it is that I feel like I won the lottery....another year, another holiday season with both of our girls. I am on top of the world!!! God is so good.

Blessings to you and your family.

Please be sure to read the next four or five postings. It took that many to get current.

No comments:

Post a Comment