Sunday, April 12, 2015

Birthday Hugs

I am one of those people who dream every night, crazy, vivid "real" dreams and remember them the next day.  I have tried countless times to try and dream about Brianna to no avail.  I would lay in bed before sleep and try to convince myself that tonight I am going to see Brianna in my dreams, wanting so desperately one more hug, one more smile, one more of whatever I could get....but it never happened until

last night

I dreamt I was out with two of my sisters, going to meet our mother, and guess who was in my mother's arms....

Brianna.  I took and hugged and hugged her sweet little self. 

Then the dream simply dissolved. 

How sweet for Brianna to visit me on her 8th birthday, today and give me that hug I have wanted for so long.  Kisses to you baby girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda,

    Glad you got to meet Brianna in your dream. Sending a hug from Vera!

    ReplyDelete