Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Bri

What of my favorite pictures...

Today you turn 4 years old....and I can only imagine the birthday party you are having in heaven. How difficult this path of grief is to follow. Right now your daddy is in the Dominican Republic on his second (men's) mission trip. Your sister is in Fort Worth, Texas living with her brother, wife and little girl, who is 15 months old, and helping her heal her broken heart. My plans are to go on a mission trip later this summer to visit several orphanages. The message sent to us through you from Christ continues to change our lives for the better. Oh how we miss your silly, happy smile and morning snuggly hugs.

Here are some pics from Bri's short life here with us. Many of them make me smile with such happiness. As I have said at least a hundred times, she was the happiest child I have ever known.

Me and my Daddy in Chicago

My Favorite Chair

Bri's visit with Annabel

Halloween....Chicken Little

Reading with my Sissy

Bri Loved being outside in her swing.

Getting Lots of Love..It was Her 2nd Birthday With Us

Ashley babysitting (!!) in Chicago...Isn't it the cutest!

Chillin' With My Dad

Bri was always a determined little girl...out to prove that T-18 babies CAN learn and deserve a chance just like every other child on this earth.

"Death leaves a heartache that no one can heal.
Loves leaves a memory that no one can steal."

Forever in our hearts.

5 comments:

  1. I miss your little sweet Bri, too, and I only knew her through your blog. I bet she's having SOME birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how blessed we were to have spent time with you. Such a fond fun memory. I can't imagine the grief that you feel but know one day I may go through this. Thank you for sharing all these pictures with us. We all miss your sweet Bri so much. I love the little green outfit that Annabel and her had matching. Also the photo shoot in the Houston hotel room make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Always makes me think about what is coming with our own Lilly. Brianna had a wonderful birthday celebration with Jesus and you all will be at her party too one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy child, indeed, blessed with amazing parents and sister that loved her to the moon and back.
    Thanks for sharing these extraordinary photos of your precious Brianna!
    I pray your hearts are healing.

    ReplyDelete