Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Morning Sweet Angel

Today marks 4 months since you have been gone. It has been a life-changing event that has just about torn our family apart. I ask for prayers for us (Brenda, Jerry and Ashley) that God will lay his healing hand on our family and bring us close again.

Last week we received a card in the mail, it is so amazing that I want to share it with everyone. Here is the outside of the card...



and the hand-written note inside:

"Your sweet little Brianna wasn't here for Christmas, but when I saw this picture there was an immediate reaction - my goodness, there's Brianna scampering around in heaven."

Thank you Joe and Cheryl. What a wonderful card.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that looks just like Brianna. That is amazing. As always your family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda I thought it was Bri without even reading your post. Hoping Angel Bri will be able to bring your family close again just as she did when she was here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thinking and praying for your entire family
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda;
    I too lost my child to Trisomy 18 and it's been over a year for me now. There have been times when I as well thought my family would fall apart (not to mention me) but I just wanted you to know that it WILL get better. Your beatiful Bri will never be forgotten but please hang on and know that there is hope for a brighter day. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very beautiful as was your daughter Brianna. What a sweet tribute to your angel.

    I came upon this blog by accident, but then there are no coincidences.

    Just like the card you received. I have no doubt you have a glimpse of your daughter in the ever after.

    "For death begins with life's first breath and life begins at the touch of death" ~John Oxenham

    Your daughter is more alive now than she ever was on Earth and one day you will be with her again, surrounded by the angels and our creator himself in the heavenly realms for all eternity!

    May God bless you and your family.

    ~Marisela

    ReplyDelete