Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Day at the Park



What a nice outing we had today at the park.  The weather is just right.  Not too hot yet but close.  As you can see, Brianna is her usual happy self.  Finally, here's a picture of our new puppy, Belina.  Wish Ashley could have been here but she has gotten a job (her first) so she is at work today.  We missed her for the picnic.

Of course I saved the best picture for last. Once again, I swear I didn't pose Brianna. Actually I was reading when all of a sudden I noticed they were laying the same with their legs crossed. Grabbed my camera as fast as I could.

Isn't that the cutest thing ever?!!

3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! I love the picture!What a prissy little lady, and no I don't mean Jerry! Thank you for sharing your special day. I am so glad she is feeling better. You can just see it. I hope you are doing well also, brenda and taking care of you! Glad for Ashley new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely moment. It's one of those that really make your day. I can see the 'perfect' in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!!! cute puppy :)

    ReplyDelete